It's New York Famous For A Reason....
The Ratner’s story goes back to the turn of the 20th century. Friends and entrepreneurs, Alex Ratner and Jacob Harmatz opened a Kosher dairy called Ratner’s on Pitt Street in NY. By forgoing meat altogether, they were able to serve up vegetarian kosher dishes like cheese blintzes, fried latkes, and matzo brei.
Success followed and when they needed a larger space they moved to Delancey Street in 1918. It was there the deli gained a devoted following and became known for their fluffy pierogies, borscht, onion rolls and ornery waiters.
Over time, Ratner’s became a frozen food brand, carrying on the tradition of quality and flavor. The Fillo Factory, Inc. is proud to be able to offer Ratner’s Veggie Burgers for both foodservice and retail.